Monday, July 18, 2011

Maxi at the Codman House Car Show - Lincoln MA 7/17/11

Yesterday Maxi and I braved the heat and went to the annual car show at the Codman House in Lincoln MA.  I took a different route than usual in order to get some gas.  There was a huge white Cadillac at the gas station, and the driver asked if he could follow me as he was a little lost.  Sooo, we must have been quite a sight... a big white yacht behind a loud blue thing, driving past Walden Pond in Concord, a very liberal and "green" place.  The only down-side was that the Caddy was driving real slow, and I had to creep along so he wouldn't loose sight of me...

I managed to find a spot to park where Maxi's good side showed, installed my various info signs, and headed off to look at all the other cars.  Mine wasn't the prettiest, but at least it was where it could be understood...






No comments:

Post a Comment